Top marketing tips for 2011
- Spring into action. Plan ahead for big dates early in the new year ─ Valentine's Day, Mother's Day ─ and think about special offers and promotions to attract new clients.
- Make the most of your website. Discover who is visiting your site, the most popular pages and how long visitors stay on the site. Make sure visitors always have a reason to return.
- Grow with e-marketing. E-newsletters are a very efficient way of keeping clients up-to-date with your salon's latest news. Take opportunities to collect clients' e-mail addresses.
- Make friends with Facebook. Facebook is a great way to build relationships with your clients. But make sure you're in control of what's posted on your salon's Facebook page.
- First impressions count. Keep a close eye on clients' experience when they first arrive at reception and discover quick ways of improving satisfaction with your salon's service.